- Zoom Learning Center – free educational platform with on-demand courses and short videos to raise your bar on Zoom.
- LinkedIn Prospecting – A New Social Contract? – insightful ways to use LinkedIn for prospecting from Randall Craig
- Six Easy to Remember Planning & Management Models – Models to help bring focus to your business growth.
- Make it your responsibility to take full advantage of your leisure time. Take 2 minutes and listen to these tips.
- Make a break in your day and take in a bit of Toronto’s nature and wildlife. Beauty of the Don (Toronto Valley)
- Plan one of these secret weekend trips from Toronto. Go to some awesome places.
- Schedule up to 5 social media posts per month for FREE – later.com is a social media management platform with tons of features for business owners. Check it out!
- Up your networking game with Digital Business Cards – create and customize stylish digital business cards with Hihello.me. Thank you Claudine Pereira for sharing.
- It’s often easier to “speak” a blog than to “write” a blog – download the Fathom video app on Zoom, book a meeting with yourself and “speak” your blog – Fathom will transcribe and summarize it for you.
- The BEST days to send an email – Download this calendar from Subjectline.com for best/worst days to send mail campaigns.
- Continuing Ed for Business Owners – Rotman School of Business hosts in-person and virtual events with business thought leaders addressing relevant and current business issues. It’s worth being on their mailing list.
- A guide for reflection and learning to help you show up as the best version of you – 26 Pathways to a Life my Way provides a fun way to clear existing pathways obstructing you from moving forward in your life.
- Are you giving your time away? Some clients are benefiting from Timebro a fully automated time tracking system that will provide information for sound decisions and doesn’t take more time.
- Timeboxingis a simple time management technique to help get better control of your schedule.
- If you just can’t get to all those good books – Soundview Executive Book Summaries for audio and text summaries. You can build your personal library and take notes for future reference.